This Tea Heals Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimoto’s, Multiple Sclerosis, And More
Thyme has been popular for centuries, and it has been commonly used to treat various ailments, from flu to epileptic seizures.
During the middle ages, people mixed thyme with lavender in equal amounts and sprinkled on the floors of churches to get rid of any unwanted odors. Moreover, it has also been used to heal wounds and prevent infections, and it was applied crushed on the affected areas.
Its volatile essential oils are high in antiviral, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, anti-parasitic, and anti-fungal properties. Continue reading
THYROID – NUTRIENTS
The thyroid hormones, triiodothyronine and its prohormone, thyroxine, are tyrosine-based hormones produced by the thyroid gland that are primarily responsible for regulation of metabolism.
Non Gender Specific Hormones Assembled via Nutrient Therapy
Here’s what to eat (and why) to improve your thyroid function:
Cruciferous vegetables. Eat them raw, cooked or juiced
Brazil nuts. These are the richest dietary source of selenium, which is essential in converting thyroxine to its active form, T3
No soy protein isolate
Activities that Improve Thyroid Function
Moderate exercise performed three or more times each week can stimulate thyroid function. The best types of exercise, according to TheNaturalPlace.com, are walking, swimming, water aerobics, biking or jumping on a mini-trampoline. Exercise that increases metabolism, reduces stress and strengthens the immune system, such as yoga and Tai Chi, is also recommended. In a study published in “Neuroendocrinology Letters” in December 2005, researchers found that low-intensity exercise was beneficial to thyroid hormone levels.
Many people with hypothyroidism experience weight gain from a lowered caloric need. Weight training, a form of anaerobic exercise, can help to improve fitness and metabolic rate for weight loss once thyroid levels have stabilized, according to CSA.com. Under-active thyroid can cause joint pain and weakened muscles from impaired respiration and oxygen supply. Individuals with untreated hypothyroidism may have a low tolerance for high-intensity anaerobic exercise.
AMISH RECIPE FOR BLACK SALVE
* 3 tablespoons macerate of comfrey, calendula and plantain (see instructions on how to make it below) – acting anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and promotes healing, it is rich in antioxidants
* 2 teaspoons of Shea butter – it is anti-inflammatory and allows deeper penetration of balsam (pharmacies)
* 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – natural foods, nourishes and speed up the process of healing
* 2 tablespoons of beeswax – conserve medicinal ingredients in the balm
* 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil – has a positive effect on skin health and healing (and pharmacies)
* 2 tablespoons of activated carbon powder – pulls out bacteria and toxins (pharmacy, health food store)
* 2 tablespoons of kaolin clay – extracts chemicals and toxins from the skin, do not use metal objects for mixing (pharmacy, health food store)
* 1 tablespoon of honey – antibacterial and moisturizing
* 20 drops of essential oil of lavender – acting regenerative and relieves pain
1. It is important to prepare the macerate first.
You need tablespoon of each plant chopped into powder and half a cup of olive oil. Macerate can be prepared in 2 ways.
The first is to put plants in the oil an let it stay in a sealed jar for 4 weeks and then strain.
Another way is to heat the oil and herbs in a bowl with double bottom and leave the oil to cook on the weakest heat for about an hour until it gets dark and the strong odor, then strain.
2. Mix macerate, Shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E and honey in a jar that you previously put in a bowl with water.
3. Heat the water to a boil and carefully mix the ingredients with nonmetallic spoon until all dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and add activated charcoal, kaolin and lavender essential oil and mix well again.
5. Quick-pour balm into small jars or tins and let it stay.
6. Keep balm in tightly sealed containers and use it with the above problems.
How to use black salve?
Clean the injured area. Put the black salve to the wound or thorn and cover it with gauze or a bandage.
.Organic Prevention ~ First Defense